 Space / 40904
  Deep Space Hopper

An enhanced model of the 6806 Surface Hopper, the Deep Space Hopper has enough oomph for orbital and, sometimes, deep-space missions. It includes a headrest for those extra-long flights, and a windscreen to ward off some of those pesky space-bugs. A (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Deep Space Hopper

Hello Wolf! This is another great creation! The original hopper was always one of my favourite classic space sets because of the freaky trans-yellow hoses. Your new hopper is an excellent successor of the original version. I very much like the use (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Deep Space Hopper

Grrrr8888t Pix!!!! (17 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Deep Space Hopper

(...) I like that model, and the pictures are great. The Space Hopper was one of those nice sets I never had. Still, I'm sure I recognise (URL) that nebula>. They'd better duck! :-) Jason R (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Deep Space Hopper

(...) Aye, thanks! Yeah, I love the old Hoppers. They're really fun... The whole CS line of "flying captain's chairs" is indeed fun! The "War Pupz" pilots of those DS Hoppers would probably be so stunned by the coolness of that fighter, they'd (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)