 Space / 40933
Re: Deep Space Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:50:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason J Railton wrote:
   I like that model, and the pictures are great. The Space Hopper was one of those nice sets I never had.

Still, I’m sure I recognise that nebula. They’d better duck! :-)

Aye, thanks! Yeah, I love the old Hoppers. They’re really fun... The whole CS line of “flying captain’s chairs” is indeed fun!

The “War Pupz” pilots of those DS Hoppers would probably be so stunned by the coolness of that fighter, they’d forget to duck. ;o)

-best,

Wolf