 Space / 40928
Re: Deep Space Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:
   An enhanced model of the 6806 Surface Hopper, the Deep Space Hopper has enough oomph for orbital and, sometimes, deep-space missions. It includes a headrest for those extra-long flights, and a windscreen to ward off some of those pesky space-bugs. A set of lasers on the nose serve as a point-defense system to eliminate potential collisions with space trash such as fast-food wrappers, fender-bender debris and septic dumps.

I like that model, and the pictures are great. The Space Hopper was one of those nice sets I never had.

Still, I’m sure I recognise that nebula. They’d better duck! :-)

Jason R