 Space / 40832
Re: 4 New Blacktron (I), 4 M-Tron and 2 Futuron/Classic Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Florian Haag wrote:
Blacktron (I):
- Starfighter
I intended to create a triangular vessel, and ended up with this
mixture of a Stealth Fighter and the Eurofighter.

- Blacktron Gripper Glider
I wanted to try a curved nose, think I'll re-use this design some time.

- Harrier
As Blacktron are supposed to be the bad guys, I suppose they sometimes
rob stuff rather than just blowing up their enemies' ships and bases,
so this is a vessel which eventually has some storage space within.

- Captured Space Police II Interceptor Mark II
Basically the same model as below, now in Blacktron I colours instead
of Space Police II.

Love the Blacktron ships you made... I might try building one or two of those
sometime. The Harrier is particularly intriguing to me. :o)

The Space Police II vessel reminds me... I have a Blacktron-converted CS vessel
I'll try to post later today.

Great stuff! Would enjoy to see more.

-best,

Wolf