 Space / 40830
Re: 4 New Blacktron (I), 4 M-Tron and 2 Futuron/Classic Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:21:51 GMT

Florian Haag wrote:
Hi,
I've uploaded some new MOCs to my website:

http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm

Hmm, those look potentially interesting. Do you have some renders of your
designs that don't depend on having LDraw installed?

Frank