 Space / 40831
Re: 4 New Blacktron (I), 4 M-Tron and 2 Futuron/Classic Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:17:05 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Florian Haag wrote:
Hi,
I've uploaded some new MOCs to my website:

http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm

Hmm, those look potentially interesting. Do you have some renders of
your designs that don't depend on having LDraw installed?

Hi,
I could try and upload the instruction images of those models as
generated by LDraw, if you like. The order of the steps is a little bit
messed up then, though, LPub/L3P requires the main model to be first in
the MPD file, so I sort sub-models in a way that partial models are
last. However, when exporting with MLCad, partial models will be
constructed last like that, too, after they're used in the complete
models. Hope that's ok for you.
If you'd like to see more 3D renders, I could add some, but that will
take some time.

Regards,
Florian