 Space / 40830
  Re: 4 New Blacktron (I), 4 M-Tron and 2 Futuron/Classic Space MOCs

(...) designs that don't depend on having LDraw installed? Frank (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 New Blacktron (I), 4 M-Tron and 2 Futuron/Classic Space MOCs

(...) Hi, I could try and upload the instruction images of those models as generated by LDraw, if you like. The order of the steps is a little bit messed up then, though, LPub/L3P requires the main model to be first in the MPD file, so I sort (...) (17 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)