 Space / 40759
    Re: Neoclassic Space Cutter —Wolf Read
   (...) Aaron, Thanks much! I still think your creation has a higher coolness-factor. I'm currently working on another, a larger ship, that'll have more features than the cutter. Yeah, I like the NCS line. Way too fun. My techniques? It's all general (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Neoclassic Space Cutter —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) snipped (...) Thanks for the photo advice. I figured it was along those lines, but I've seen some fancy 'automatic' starfield tutorials too, that I had little luck with. Also, I wanted to point out to you and the others reading that I found (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)