 Space / 40762
Re: Neoclassic Space Cutter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 00:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:

Thanks much! I still think your creation has a higher coolness-factor. I’m currently working on another, a larger ship, that’ll have more features than the cutter. Yeah, I like the NCS line. Way too fun.

snipped

Hope this helps. And I am most certainly looking forward to the presentational photo of your NCS design. One day, I’m going to make something like that ship...

-best,

Wolf

Thanks for the photo advice. I figured it was along those lines, but I’ve seen some fancy ‘automatic’ starfield tutorials too, that I had little luck with.

Also, I wanted to point out to you and the others reading that I found one of my primary sources of inspiration, and indeed the phrase ‘Neo-Classic Space’. It is a brickshelf gallery (speak up if you’re out there) from at least a year back or more.

Thanks to both that gallery and you Wolf for the inspiration.

Aaron