 Space / 40750
Re: Neo-Classic-Space Freighter WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:50:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:
   Looking at those Eagle pictures made me wonder... Has anyone made a Space 1999 Eagle in minifig scale? Might be a fun and challenging project.

Scroll down to the last picture on this page (the pictures at the top look like they use huge stickers to fake the upper truss structure). http://lego.nico.free.fr/lego-1999.htm

This last picture (without stickers) looks pretty good to me. The SNOT on the command module is pretty good for minifig scale. Landing pads are o.k. Use of the rocket thruster piece on the for landing leg pods looks good too.

Somewhere on my PC at home I’ve got other pictures of Eagle’s in Lego, but can’t seem to find other web sites with a Lego Eagle.

One here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=227151

Jeff