 Space / 40708
Re: Neo-Classic-Space Freighter WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:

Aaron,

That’s AWESOME! I want to build one of those, too! The modular freight idea is most excellent--that answers some things that I’ve been thinking about, too. I’ve been thinking about detachable fuel tanks... Same thing, really.

From the two photos that I saw, maybe I’d like to see some of the old-fashioned 3-way positioning rockets somewhere, just for another echo to Classic Space. But that’s a minor detail. The model says CS wonderfully.

-best,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf! Your recent CS designs got me thinking about this, so you’re partially to blame.

Yep, I noticed the obvious absence of those pieces this morning, looking at the photos. I will definitely add that change to the list of things to fix. (Like 86ing the christmas lights up front. I’ll go for just red)

Aaron