 Space / 40690
    Re: New Space Sets! —Michael Zecca
   I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed, personally. I loved the classic Space sets way back, of course, and was quite fond of the NASA/Discovery line a few years ago. I'd really like to see some Space sets with a more realistic near-future space exploration (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Space Sets! —Wolf Read
   (...) Yeah, I definitely agree with the opinion that a return to exploration-based space sets would be cool. Should have been something like "Mars Mission 2025", pehaps with a modular interplanetary vessel (big set), maybe some robot support (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Space Sets! —Neb Okla
    "Wolf Read" <readw.at.oniddotorstdotedu> wrote in message news:JBKIx8.Lot@lugnet.com... (...) I imagined that someone else was interested in martin baseplates. For starters, I'd settle for baseplate set 453 in orange ((URL) seems to work well for (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)