 Space / 40621
40620  |  40622
Subject:
Tis The Season-The Gift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 22:26:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

Well it’s that time of year-

The temperature drops-days get shorter-the stores are a madhouse, and internet gets jammed up with shoppers… Yup The Holidays are here!

I guess since my birthday’s coming up next week I’ve got presents on the brain ;)

Here’s my gift to all of you- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=218943 A LEGO comic for all seasons-

Hope you all enjoy it!

Please let me know what you think-

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TO EVERYONE-EVERYWHERE!