 Space / 40623
Re: Tis The Season-The Gift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Megan Rothrock wrote:
   Hi all!

Well it’s that time of year-

The temperature drops-days get shorter-the stores are a madhouse, and internet gets jammed up with shoppers… Yup The Holidays are here!

I guess since my birthday’s coming up next week I’ve got presents on the brain ;)

Here’s my gift to all of you- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=218943 A LEGO comic for all seasons-

Hope you all enjoy it!

Please let me know what you think-

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TO EVERYONE-EVERYWHERE!

Long Live The Brick!

Megan

Hey Megan!

After reading the comic, I am sitting here now wondering if I am really looking forward to seeing what is in my Christmas pressies this year. After seeing that, I am now a little afraid ;) I mean... what if there *is* a monster in my Christmas pressies??? :O eek! Now, you will have to build me a blanket so I can hide under it ;)

Very cute ;)

Mel

P.S. I love the burp and the skelli flying, very cool!