 Space / 40625
Re: Tis The Season-The Gift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Megan Rothrock wrote:

Here’s my gift to all of you- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=218943 A LEGO comic for all seasons-

LOL - very clever! And I really like the Alfred Hitchcock/Twilight Zone-like ending.

What does the F.F.F. on his shirt stand for?

And this seems to illustrate that some predators can really mutate to help them in the fight for survival by taking on characteristics that allow them to have a steady stream of food (“You’re eating minifigs!!!”).