 Space / 40441
  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

(...) **snip** (...) That's terrific! I always wanted to build one when I was young, but I never had the right pieces. A clunky spaceblob built of white 2x4 bricks seemed to miss the exact flavor. You could probably even cobble together a Princess (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Welcome To The 25th Century

(...) Thanks Dave! I also spent desperate hours as a kid trying to build one of these! Not only do we now have the pieces, we also have them in the right colors! If I build a princess ardala, then you know I'll have to build a Wilma... Thanks again (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)