 Space / 40279
  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) I suppose that's the proverbial "silver lining" :) Can you see them clearly w/o your glasses, though? (...) Interesting... (...) I think you're right about the BG - because it gives the space depth, as opposed to just the model; it makes it (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) Here's one straight out of LDView (cross-eyed): (URL) The same picture wall-eyed: (URL) --Travis (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

In lugnet.space, Travis Cobbs wrote: snip (...) Really cool! The background and foreground elements really make this scene work. What's really neat is how the transparency is seen through the windshield. Nice work - and I'm a wall-eye! Joe (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)