 Space / 40237
Re: Ghost in the Shell Transport Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I’m on a bit of a Ghost in the Shell kick at the moment and thanks to some great help from Matthew Jeffrey for sending me a bunch of scans and Soren Roberts for lots of help in polishing it I’ve made a chopper.

That’s brilliant work, very true to the original. Nice little detail bit on that front landing wheel.

Does the side door open? It would be cool to open it up and stick a little Saito minifig in there with an impossibly ginormous sniper cannon!