 Space / 40233
Re: Ghost in the Shell Transport Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:06:23 GMT

Very cool!

I’m not that familiar with the source material (seen the show; don’t remember the copter), but your helecopter looks awesome! The way the front of the chopper angles forward makes it appear quite aggressive. I love the duel rotors, and the way those two (engines?) are angled upward. It almost feels like a cross between a V-TOL aircraft (like a harrier) and a true helecopter.

Again, great work. You truly are a master when it comes to rendering with bricks!

Later.