 Space / 40236
Re: Ghost in the Shell Transport Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:36:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick McFarland wrote:
   AT@ wrote:

   Hi all,

I’m on a bit of a Ghost in the Shell kick at the moment and thanks to some great help from Matthew Jeffrey for sending me a bunch of scans and Soren Roberts for lots of help in polishing it I’ve made a chopper.

Yow. BTW, Could you make those scans available?

I’m sorry but since they’re not really mine to give I can’t. I did find a pic of the chopper though (http://www.serenadawn.com/GITS-Vehicles_clip_image008.jpg) if you’re interested.

But yeah, that seems to be a very accurate version of what was in GITS (at least for Lego, anyways). I guess next on your list is the tilt-rotor or the AI attack copters (the ones that look like wasps when in attack mode)?

Yep. I’ve got a different one (with bubble cockpits) started but it’s gonna be a slow process so I’ll give the wasps a try.

Tim