 Space / 40231
Re: Mayday! 4 new MOCs - Retro space - Thunderbirds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
A crappy post to Dave... LOL

Geesh, I wish Lugnet had a spellcheck or edit feature... the=they, and
cosy=cozy.

Anyhow Mr Cowdice, (speaking of bad memories) I meant to ask, (and yes, I hate
bringing this up) but is it possible for us to have a power drop for our area
too, or is it too late to ask, or did you already ask (I guess its not a problem
if we are right next to the train layout... but if we arent, we could really use
one, at least I know that I would like one for mine, and I assume Tilt needs one
as well.)

Hugs,
Janey Red Brick

I asked for an electrical drop and I asked that the train layout and the display
be side by side.

I'll check with Doug on that one.

Dave K

x-forwarded to appropriate groups and taking it outta Space!