 Space / 40229
Re: Mayday! 4 new MOCs - Retro space - Thunderbirds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip>

If you prefer... you can just check out my bs folder
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=180547>

These will be at the show on the 7th.... right?

Dave K
-says hopefully :)

Yes sir, the will be "flying south of 7 for the 7th" (after a bit of tweaking),
and sort of why I made them. Wink.

Also will be bringing another ship I havent posted yet, as Im short on boat
studs, and a few other things... but no doll-house.  I may bring my Mountie one
more time (even tho, Im sure you guys are sick of see him, he makes me feel all
warm and cosy)

OH, which reminds me, scout for you, and homemaker for me... remind the better
half 'cause you know you wont remember, giggle.

Thanks, Janey Red Brick