 Space / 40181
    ~Gymnogene Mk. 2~ —Matt Krotzer
   After over 2 years of secret development on mysterious projects, the Unknown Division has resurfaced with a newer, more deadly version of the (URL) Gymnogene Light Fighter.> (URL) The Gymnogene Mk. 2 boasts signifigantly improved armor and speed, (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ~Gymnogene Mk. 2~ —Timothy Gould
     (...) Hi Matt, I like this spaceship, particularly the use of gates on it and the colour scheme but... I would like to take the opportunity to ask you not to deeplink enormous pictures in future posts though. 800x600 is all you need to see (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: ~Gymnogene Mk. 2~ —Matt Krotzer
     (...) Thanks Tim! Glad you like it. I realized the photo problem after I posted it. As I said in my writeup, it's been over 2 years since I've posted a MOC, and I forgot about the size thing. My next one (Probably later today) will not be a problem. (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ~Gymnogene Mk. 2~ —Fradel D. Gonzales
   Hey Matt. Good to see you back in the swing of things. Your Mk2 is definitely a step up from your earlier version. I really like the color and feel of the new ship. One thing I suggest is lose the SW shooters and the old antenna guns. Keep it to one (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ~Gymnogene Mk. 2~ —Matt Krotzer
   (...) If I had to keep any of the guns, it'd probably be the gate guns on the upper wings (which I'm very proud of), and the grey movie rod guns on the inner wing edges. I'll have to reference some of Soren's stuff. I'm addicted to easy, clean guns, (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)