 Space / 40183
Re: ~Gymnogene Mk. 2~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:42:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi Matt,

I like this spaceship, particularly the use of gates on it and the colour scheme but... I would like to take the opportunity to ask you not to deeplink enormous pictures in future posts though. 800x600 is all you need to see everything and won’t break the layout or (to paraphrase Samarth Moray) make me get off my lazy a*** and scroll left/right.

Tim

Thanks Tim! Glad you like it.

I realized the photo problem after I posted it. As I said in my writeup, it’s been over 2 years since I’ve posted a MOC, and I forgot about the size thing. My next one (Probably later today) will not be a problem.