 Space / 40181
40180  |  40182
Subject:
~Gymnogene Mk. 2~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:23:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After over 2 years of secret development on mysterious projects, the Unknown Division has resurfaced with a newer, more deadly version of the Gymnogene Light Fighter.

The Gymnogene Mk. 2 boasts signifigantly improved armor and speed, with a vastly superior array of ordnance. The FA-51 Space Superiority Fighter boasts the firepower and armor of a heavy fighter, but the size of a light dogfighting vessel.

Post-Mod Folder

Matt Krotzer, Unknown Division

.pennlug curator