 Space / 40157
Re: Moonbase2: Electric Boogaloo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   I’m sold, Coop. I’m in the process of assembling the appropriate cast of minifigs, including L. Ron Hubbard, Travolta (white suit) and Cruise (tighty-whities). I just have to figure out what a “clay table” looks like without actually going into one of their facilities to find out. The idea of laying waste to the rest of the moonbase is giving me a woody (not Ryan Wood)...might just have to redesign it with those nuke engines.

-Keith

And here I thought the name electric boogaloo was a clue. Clearly there is a decimal missing from the signage; it’s really 33.33. Yes it’s the lunar repository of vinyl lps. Where else to stock a massive supply of all the song viruses which haven’t yet made it to cd or mp3, but a stylus-shaped edifice. I’m personally afflicted by Ringo Starr’s ‘Back off Boogaloo’ thanks to the title, but I’m sure there’s something special waiting for everyone in there.

Come to think of it, that’s not incompatible with the whole scientology scenario; John Carpenter would be proud.

Anyway, good luck with laying waste. You know, I’d always suspected, but I didn’t want to bring it up.

Peace and vinyl, Professor Whateverly