 Space / 40145
Re: Moonbase2: Electric Boogaloo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:00:12 GMT

Wow, this is some serious architecture. Needs a backstory... Hmmm...

I think the cult of Scientology has opened up shop on the moon. The building
looks somewhat like one of their logos with the triangles...

And the whole thing is cover for the construction of an interstellar spaceship.
When it blasts off, the nuclear engines will of course lay waste to the rest of
the moonbase, like detonating a multimegaton warhead.

Moonbase personnel will be encouraged to join the cult or face a "horrible
disaster". So it will be their own fault if they aren't on the mothership when
it blasts off. Foolish non-believers!