 Space / 40140
Re: Moonbase2: Electric Boogaloo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 08:02:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<snip>
Mocpages: with the standard disclaimer

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/15961>

<snip>
Brickshelf: for those of you who prefer it old-school, without all the
jawjacking.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=175286>

and you left out "no fun whatsoever"

Cheers,
-Keith

Beauty Keith, beauty.  It's a heck of permitting office though.  What with all
your chatter of neighborhoods and fence heights, and allowable colors for homes.
Just draft a charter already and hand out fines at the next fest why dont' ya.
Glad to know I can at least bribe you with pancakes.

Mark