 Space / 40064
Re: Moonbase Module: Twin Mech Bay 10 - ZRX1 Armour Application Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote:
   New Moonbase Module - Twin Mech Bay 10

Overhead crane--check

Movable catwalks--check

Robotic tool armatures--check

Yes, any day someone finds a good use for those giant Insectoid legs is a good day, even if it’s a snow day (I think Jersey City has gotten more snow than Minneapolis this winter...)

20 inches. That day.

   I would have liked to see more detail on the columns, there’s a lot of blank space that could have been dressed up (maybe a strip of dark gray corduroy bricks to meet up with the dg gray wedges?), but I understand as a commercial endeavor you may have been constrained with your parts budget.

Exactly.

That is up to the customer(s) to detail as desired.
I did what I could with what I had.