 Space / 40042
Re: Moonbase Module: Twin Mech Bay 10 - ZRX1 Armour Application Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:42:00 GMT

Howdy! Been lurking, thought I’d port in and say.....COOL build! Really like the Mecha construction shots, adds to the realism alot, team of engineers running about trying to prep the Mecha for combat! Only thing I’m not sure of is the colour choice, like the yellow but not the reddish brown floor. Its still a humbling build, I can’t imagine constructing on such a scale! Awesome.

Kirk-out