 Space / 39931
Re: Little Gyrocopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:05:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I was browsing the CSF concept art section yesterday and saw this little beauty. I really liked the simplicity the design and since I hadn’t designed anything new for a while decided to make my version of it.

BS gallery

Please let me know any improvements, changes or other suggestions I can make to this design and if I think I can do justice to them I’ll incorporate them in a Version II.

The side intakes are really neat. Definitely keep that! More detail on the upper intakes would be nice.

I like the look of the drooping nose, but it does hang awfully low. It doesn’t look like the gun could shoot any where near level. The gun is also one of the most detailed parts of the original art, and yours seems a bit simple even though it’s in scale with the art.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com