 Space / 39875
Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, David Rabadan wrote:

Staggeringly beautiful. I very rarely see models that have me immediately doing a mental parts check to see if I think I can build one.

Mind you, one will not be enough. I want to build a squadron, with each flight having its own livery.

And then a tender that can serve all 12 of them in space.

Just when I thought there was nothing else I wanted to do with Lego.

You genius.

Richard
Still baldly going...