 Space / 39733
Re: Gip Metro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:43:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Felix Greco wrote:
   Hello All,

Consider this my humble addition to the pantheon of space sig-figs: Gip Metro.

Fantastic job on the comic, Felix! I laughed so hard my strawberry-mango lo-carb protein drink came out my nose, which really made a mess of my Banana Republic Angel Blue Gradient Stripe shirt.

Gip’s ship is cool, and I love your characters. Can’t wait for the further adventures of Gip Metro!