 Space / 39732
Re: Gip Metro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:17:48 GMT

   Any chance you’ll post more pictures of those red ships that were chasing Gip?

The pics I took during the comic shoot were not to my liking. I’m particularly happy with how the large red warship came out, so I didn’t want to spoil it with crummy photos. In the next couple of days I’ll re-shoot and post over at CSF.