 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3109
3108  |  3110
Subject:
Gip Metro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:23:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello All,

Consider this my humble addition to the pantheon of space sig-figs: Gip Metro.

I want to address a few things:
  • I am aware the Dr Terrible fig is not true to the original. Tim has seen the fig and given me his approval. In his own words, “I hate it.” That might sound negative to those of you who don’t know Tim, but you have to understand his subtle nuances.
  • My wife and I subscribe to a lot of magazines at home. I find the style of pop-magazine writing quite hilarious. So, the comic is meant to be self-depreciating (my metro ways have been a running joke at BrickFest) and also makes fun of what I like to call Magazine Smarts. If you don’t understand what I mean by that, have a conversation with a 13 year old girl. When you encounter adults with the same interests and education level-- thats magazine smarts.
  • I am no fan of Ben Afflek.
Felix Greco