 Space / 39698
    MINI Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica —Christopher Deck
   Hello aganin altogether! Recently I posted my MINI Viper and Battlestar Galactica. In your kind comments you suggested to also do a MINI Cylon Raider. Of course I also wanted to have an enemy ship, thus I began to design one. I here want to show you (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

        Re: MINI Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica —Phillip Thorne
     (...) (URL) The overall saucer shape is good (with the down-canted wings), and the 2x2 Racers slope really nailed the canopy's shape (the original is louvered, and painted black); but the engines aren't quite right, IIRC. They are black, but the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MINI Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica —Kelly McKiernan
     (...) It's definitely a trickier one, that's for sure. But I think you nailed the essential idea of the Cylon Raider. As with the Viper, I had enough pieces (mostly) to construct four copies, so I've got a little armada going on: (URL) (Click for (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: MINI Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica —Bruce Hietbrink
     Chris, This is a great design, a worthy opponent for your Viper. Kelly, I like the group scene a lot. One problem - Vipers should always be outnumbered. Part of the heroism of Apollo, Starbuck, and company was that they were always up against (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MINI Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica —Jon Furman
   I love it, I think this is great work, I love all three of your models! Jon (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)