 Space / 39648
  Re: Spartans vs. Wolverines takes to the air

I like both of these MOCs and prefer the reg green to the dk green anyway. (Between us we might be up to 20 something dk green bricks ; ) I particularly like your use of the lare cockpit and the style variation between the ships whichs adds to the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Spartans vs. Wolverines takes to the air

(...) Glad you enjoyed them, Nathan, thanks for your comments! (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)