 Space / 3958
Re: Sanburnsystems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:21:43 GMT

I will, I am making sure that my stock gets updated first, I will be doing
some stuff for the LEGO fest in Lansing next week.

Is this Milug related?  Sorry to sound overwelmed, but I'm really new to the
community.  If this is a public event, could you possible email me some
details.  If you're not too too busy, I'd really apreciate it.  Thanks!

Trev