 Space / 39567
Re: MOC Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Just in case some skipped my initial post "Back to .Space!" because it was
assumed to be a complaint about all the recent complaining (can't say I
blame you!), I wanted to post this again because it has nothing to do with
that!

This project is not quite finished, so final photography is still a few
weeks away.  However, I thought all of you would enjoy a peek at something
that's coming soon!

**EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION FROM BLACKTRON COMMAND HQ**

**New CS Forces spacecraft spotted in training exercises in orbit around
Carrandra 3**

http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/SGE%20Teaser.jpg

**This image is the sole transmission received before communication with the
stealth probe was abruptly terminated**

Yowza, that's a nifty ship.  I tried to count but my eyes went buggy--what are
the dimensions?

And what color is the tail?  A glitch on my monitor made the whole thing look
black and white...

Nice teaser, though--when do we see the rest?

Dave!