 Space / 39566
39565  |  39567
Subject:
Monthly Computer Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:40:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Guess what! Updated only THREE days late!!! Is that totally awesome or what?? This month’s is written by the ignoble and ignacian Derek Schinn (always a treat ;o) )

Also, I’ve been trying to keep the MOC Highlight updated with the latest and greatest SPACE out there - let me know if I’ve overlooked anything or whatnot.

I’d like to remind people that you’re always welcome to write your own monthly computer review. But what, you might ask, is involved? Well, not much!

• First, pick a computer tile or slope that speaks to you in a special way.

• Second, find the Peeron.com page for the computer.

• Third, think up a title for the computer.

• Fourth, sum up a description of the computer. We’re not looking for precise dimensions here, folks.

• Fifth, add a bit of discussion about all of the uses of this tile.

• Sixth, remember to be funny.

• Seventh, email your review to me at lennyDOThoffman AT gmailDOTcom, and remember to include the link to peeron.

• Eighth, wait for me to update the Monthly Computer Review and see your name in lights. Yay!!

Also, feel free to send me your suggestions for MOC Highlight. I might not use it (it is MY pick afterall ;o) ), but I love seeing pics of sweet MOCs.

-Lenny