 Space / 394
  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) Well, having the UFO and Insectoids being released during one of my dark ages (thank goodness) I had my own little bad guy scheme going on before them. Basically, I made a third party called "Vipers." Each Guy had a certain colour for their (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

In lugnet.space, Timothy D. Freshly writes: I am curious to (...) Large military build ups lead to war... or so my high school history teacher would have me believe. I think a lot of us went the easy route when it came to UFO and insectoids and made (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

Felix wrote: <SNIP> (...) that? (...) I have seen this on someone´s "aleternate space-theme" page. That was years ago, though, and I will have to dig very deep into my browser´s cache to find the URL. --Tobias (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)