 Space / 39266
  Moonbase standard

Hi all, Recently I most ignorantly discovered that the Moonbase standard has been changed... 2 years ago (?). The heigth of the module's floor must be 10 bricks high now, is it? Nothing more has changed? Also, is there already a mini Moonbase (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) The mini moonbase standard can be seen here: (URL) few models were built for Brickfest using this standard. Hope this helps, and happy building. ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) That's all. Also, any corridors at other levels should be at multiples of 10 bricks to the bottom of the corridor floor plate. See (URL) for all the details. (...) See Kevoh's post. Here are some photos he took of the micro moonbase at (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) standard" I thought it was not yet _the_ standard. Perhaps this should be mentioned on the Zemi website aswell? Jaco (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) I really like these! (...) I am currently building two new "normal" scale moonbase modules. I will post pictures of the first (finished) here. I had to redesign the support stands because I was building on the old standard :-( Jaco (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) There are still other standards. A bunch using another standard have been brought to various SeaLUG meetings. As far as I know, there hasn't yet been any notable discussion of the merits of the various standards out there. -- Tony Hafner (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)