 Space / 39275
Re: Moonbase standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Also, is there already a mini Moonbase standard? I see some ideas on
Brickshelf, but not yet a standard?

The mini moonbase standard can be seen here:

OK. I found those, but since it says "Another _idea_ for a small scale Moonbase
standard" I thought it was not yet _the_ standard.

Perhaps this should be mentioned on the Zemi website aswell?

Jaco