 Space / 39266
39265  |  39267
Subject:
Moonbase standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:26:44 GMT

Hi all,

Recently I most ignorantly discovered that the Moonbase standard has been
changed... 2 years ago (?).
The heigth of the module's floor must be 10 bricks high now, is it? Nothing
more has changed?

Also, is there already a mini Moonbase standard? I see some ideas on
Brickshelf, but not yet a standard?

Thanks.

Jaco