 Space / 38902
Re: Ion Cannon Corvette: IL-77 Hawkeye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 04:52:05 GMT

Thanks for the comments! Just a note: the green on the ship is actually just regular green: the lighting made it look darker, I suppose. I don’t even own any dark green pieces ;)

Also, yes, I put the pilot’s chair on hinges, mainly so that it raises up to a nice position under the windshield (I wanted something a little flashier than a ladder). The hinges are basically the same design from the 6671 Utility Repair Lift: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6671

I’d thought of adding landing gear, but couldn’t find a way to fit it in immediately. I just might work on that, though.