 Space / 38812
    Spherical Podule Instructions —Jason J. Railton
   OK, this is the big one. This is the DAT file, broken up into instructions (and multi-coloured layered steps, if you'd prefer) for building my Spherical Podule and hexagonal corridors. The master assembly steps show where the main components go. You (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Spherical Podule Instructions —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Okay, I've just noticed an error in the instructions. The corridor mounting clips are supposed to have a black 1x3 plate on the top to hold them together. Jason Railton (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Spherical Podule Instructions —Jason J. Railton
   (...) This is now corrected. Download the updated DAT file (URL) here> or from my Brickshelf (URL) gallery>. Or, if your browser is aware of MLCAD, you might just be able to click the picture below to launch the model: (URL) Model>> Jason Railton (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Spherical Podule Instructions —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Right now I'm running Lpub for the instructions. I'll put them up in a folder and upload a pdf file of the whole thing. -Lenny (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Spherical Podule Instructions —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Wow, thanks. Nice one. I have noticed something else people might want to look at in the design. Not sure if it's too late to change it for the instructions. I used the instructions to build some more corridors last night, and have since (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Spherical Podule Instructions —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Ok, so rendering took upwards of 3hrs to finish, and I didn't get a chance to do the Bill of Materials. The renders are done, and I'm going to rework these into a logical set of instructions. I hope to have this all done in the next few days, (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)