 Space / 38855
Re: Spherical Podule Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 19:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Right now I’m running Lpub for the instructions. I’ll put them up in a folder and upload a pdf file of the whole thing.

-Lenny

Wow, thanks. Nice one.

Ok, so rendering took upwards of 3hrs to finish, and I didn’t get a chance to do the Bill of Materials. The renders are done, and I’m going to rework these into a logical set of instructions. I hope to have this all done in the next few days, hopefully tonight. I’ll post where when I have them.

   As it is, at least using 2 1x2 technic twin-hole bricks is an improvement. I guess even if it’s too late, people will want to fiddle with the design anyway.

I tend to expect people will make modifications. As long as it gives the basic idea, it can then be open for people to do what they want to do.

-Lenny