 Space / 38823
Re: Spherical Podule Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 22:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   OK, this is the big one. This is the DAT file, broken up into instructions (and multi-coloured layered steps, if you’d prefer) for building my Spherical Podule and hexagonal corridors.

   Okay, I’ve just noticed an error in the instructions. The corridor mounting clips are supposed to have a black 1x3 plate on the top to hold them together.

This is now corrected. Download the updated DAT file here or from my Brickshelf gallery.

Or, if your browser is aware of MLCAD, you might just be able to click the picture below to launch the model:

View Model

Jason Railton

Right now I’m running Lpub for the instructions. I’ll put them up in a folder and upload a pdf file of the whole thing.

-Lenny