 Space / 38794
Re: Moonbase demonstration module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 00:21:59 GMT

Jon,
I like it alot.  The greebling makes it very spacey, the CS color
scheme is nice, there are lots of details.  The hatch in the top is
great.  Are there matching ones on the bottom ?
-JSM

Jon Palmer wrote:
I've mostly finished a module that I made for the Moonbase page. Click the
picture below for the link, more description follows in my blog. Check it out
and tell me what you think!