 Space / 38811
Re: Moonbase demonstration module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 20:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
Xanthra47 wrote:
The hatch in the top is
great.  Are there matching ones on the bottom ?
    -JSM

Thanks! Glad you like it. There is in fact a hatch in the bottom. When
the modules are stacked the line up and a fig will be able to use a
ladder to get to a module above or below.

Wow! I am a new AFOL wishing I had the pieces for this. It got me thinking about
other ways up and down.

Has there ever been a moonbase where the corridor slants from level 1 to level
2?

I have never seen a MoonBase that does that. With your modular design, you could
pull it off. One side would go up four blocks and the other side the same.

A different idea is a corridor that shafts up or down in the space that it has
between the building and the edge. It would look like a periscope.

Probably easiest to pull off would be a replacement top for your crossroads
module.